Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Yea bud!




Lucas Debari makes it to the top of Denali with a seasoned north face crew. Looks like an amazing experience.


NEW "Flow" Time Will Tell Trailer (NOW ON SALE) from Elliot Van Orman Productions on Vimeo.



Time will Tell for $10 including shipping. Great deal, enjoy the flick.





This mountain ripper just destroys it, skills and balls a plenty.



Go to The Union for more videos.


Some trail action from the east coast and England. Gets me psyched to build some new lines.



......November's been a good month for gettin some....Some awesome sessions early in the month capped off the trail year nicely. It's dig mode now, the backcountry will be a reality for riding come next spring, can't wait.

Scored a couple of really fun days surfing the straits, so happy to get some waves there. Thanks to all the PA locals for the hospitality and good times. Extra cheers to Dante for hooking up a brand new beautiful T rice!

And now the last couple weeks, we've been sliding down the mountains again. I'm very excited for the winter to come, Alpental's opening friday I think i'm gonna have to get out of work for the day for this one. My inside's are telling me I need to live closer to the mountains, I know the lifestyle would be good for me.

Hope all is well out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment